The following steps will facilitate the online order of a pan flute.
- Determine the required tonal range of your pan flute. (Sopranino, Alto, Tenor, Bass, Sub-Bass or Contra-Bass). As a beginner, we recommend to purchase an Alto Pan Flute since it is the most common and easiest to play. It also includes 22 tubes encompassing a wide tonal range from G1 to G4.
- Choose one of the three basic models: Concert Pan Flute, Concert Pan Flute with standard carving or Master Pan Flute.
- The shoe of the pan flute is also available in different wood types. Let us know if you have a special request.
- The mouthpiece can be made in various ways. Depending on the form of the embouchure, the responsiveness of the pipes is different. For beginners, we recommend the normal bevel. For advanced players, we also offer the light and heavy Zamfir-bevel.
- As an option, we provide custom products such as the mirror arrangement of the pipes.
For the order you can promptly use our shop . Point 1 and 2 above are done by directly selecting the respective pan flute model. For point 3 to 5 you will find an input field at the end of the order sequence. There you can enter your special requests (carving, special wood selection for shoe, etc.)
Feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss your order first and talk to one of our representatives.